Help me please !!

Hello all I have a problem with my script, can you help me?

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Bureau\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\SERV-RP\filterscripts\register.pwn(60) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Bureau\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\SERV-RP\filterscripts\register.pwn(60) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Bureau\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\SERV-RP\filterscripts\register.pwn(60) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Bureau\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\SERV-RP\filterscripts\register.pwn(60) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Bureau\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\SERV-RP\filterscripts\register.pwn(60) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Bureau\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\SERV-RP\filterscripts\register.pwn(60) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Here are the lines or there is a problem :

Quote:

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,logindialog,DIALOG_STYLE _INPUT,"Login","Welcome back. This account is registered. \nInsert your password to login to your account","Login","Quit");

Again thank you for your help, you can ask me questions if you want more information

Problem solved I had to do this : #define logindialog 1