What about this? (New system)

Hello, So I did some research, now I want to know your opinions about this PC, is it good, bad, I'm paying $500 to $600, If you have any suggestions leave a reply, and thanks

Here are the specs:

Graphic card: GTX 750 Ti (EVGA - 2GB)

CPU: AMD FX-6300 Six-Core

Ram: 8GB

HDD: 2TB (Not really important)

I wouldnt go with the FX 6300 a pentium anniversary edition OCd is faster than that

How much are you paying for the HDD?

I would get at least an R9 270X because 750 ti will probably run newer games on low-med

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
How much are you paying for the HDD?

I would get at least an R9 270X because 750 ti will probably run newer games on low-med
The price is important, that's why I'm going for the 750 Ti, btw what do you mean by "newer games"? With 750 Ti you can run witcher 3 on very high and 40-60 fps

750Ti is a /very/ good budget card, try to look for GPUs on ebay tbh, can you link the prices link to the parts you're getting so I can get a better understanding of what you have, also do you have a case, PSU and stuff? btw USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
750Ti is a /very/ good budget card, try to look for GPUs on ebay tbh, can you link the prices link to the parts you're getting so I can get a better understanding of what you have, also do you have a case, PSU and stuff? btw USA?
I agree

Looks fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, but I'm going for the GTX 980 Ti, Don't want to upgrade anytime soon after this upgrade, you know what I'm saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, but I'm going for the GTX 980 Ti, Don't want to upgrade anytime soon after this upgrade, you know what I'm saying?
That's about as far from a budget card/build as it gets.