їHosted tab bug?

Hi, I have had problems with paragraph hosted in samp. Both my server, like other (Spanish), are suffering some kind of bug. The bug is that the server appears with password, with the name - and without language and mode.

1: Add to favorite these servers:

158.69.5.52:7781
192.223.28.223:7778
samp.superdanova.com:8888
74.91.114.186:7777

2: Enter in hosted tab and place esp in the mode slot. Wait a few seconds.

3: It may be noted that some servers disappear.

4: Return to the favorites tab and observe.

That may be what causes this? Users difference is noticeable from this bug. Help please and sorry for my bad English

Not sure if ads (i guess you should hide the ips)

From what i know, once server list displayed or after switching tabs, it will load information since it was firstly added as favorite, after you click on it and refresh it will show the updated info, i think this is old bug.

Like i said, it displays the information since it was added, that's because you added the server when it was locked and having different name. So even if i added those ip you gave, it wouldn't show like your problem.

Fix: Renew your favorite server list manually.
1. Write your favorite server ips manually into a txt (on notepad) file.
2. Go to \Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\
3. Delete file USERDATA.DAT (make sure sa-mp is closed).
4. Relaunch SA:MP, add the ips back from the txt file to your favorite tab then click refresh.
Or maybe you can just delete and re-add every single server ip.

Hope that helps

Imo, it could be cause of corrupted user data, or it's just filtering issue with the sa-mp browser (where list should be re-loaded and re-filtered after switching tabs) i guess it's a minor bug, and thats what refresh button are made for.
Or it's not actually a bug, everything seems fine for me, please note that it needs time to load the server list.

Just reinstall SA-MP.