[GameMode] RP gamemode

Delete.

Could you please put a pastebin link too?

I would, problem is the gamemode is too big and pastebin says I can't post it.

We need the source code.

Use GitHub.

Well, your uncertainties are your own problem. You got the source code in the link. I'm not sure what else you want.

Removed.

How does that prove anything? I found your presence and comments very displeasing. You're assuming I haven't done something which I gladly came here to share. I don't have to prove shit to you. If you do not want to use it don't. I got proof it's my script, but that's mine to keep. So unless a retard comes by to claim the script as his, I'm going to remain honest in my corner, while you criticize and follow your mind bender's rules.

As to the reason why I don't post some screenshots and feature list. I do not have time! I'm sorry for that, but it's just how things are.

.'Removed'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ._Xavier$$
Посмотреть сообщение
Made a RP Gamemode and don't "have time to post screen shots."?
I'm quite sure you didn't make this script.
You can't throw false accusations on people without checking the gamemode yourself, he is not obliged to upload screen shots if he doesn't want to, if he doesn't want to share the screenshots it's fine he created the gamemode but before you claim he did something at least run the gamemode to provide some sort of evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
View Post
You can't throw false accusations on people without checking the gamemode yourself, he is not obliged to upload screen shots if he doesn't want to, if he doesn't want to share the screenshots it's fine he created the gamemode but before you claim he did something at least run the gamemode to provide some sort of evidence.
I will test it.

Which I'm absolutely certain he won't find because I share this completely absent of misguided intentions. I did this for a server I once opened called gta-roleplay. I'm sure you can do some check up on who is history and figure out it actually existed. I suppose you're trying to be useful, maybe because you think you know how things work here better than I do, but I'd advise you on doing more careful judgments while treading in public places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis_567
View Post
Which I'm absolutely certain he won't find because I share this completely absent of misguided intentions. I did this for a server I once opened called gta-roleplay. I'm sure you can do some check up on who is history and figure out it actually existed. I suppose you're trying to be useful, maybe because you think you know how things work here better than I do, but I'd advise you on doing more careful judgments while treading in public places.
Upload this gamemode on mediafire.

EDIT: ok, you made this gamemode, Sorry :S

Link updated.

Can u post the full package?

Updated as requested.