Problems with samp

Quote:

This has never happened to me before.

I can not connect to any server on samp.

I have tried to:
  • Un-install samp
  • Re-install samp
  • Restart PC
  • Restart router
  • Router cool-down overnight
  • Changing router settings
  • Changing samp settings
  • Change sa-mp properties
  • Pc shutdown
  • PC cool-down overnight
  • Run as admin
  • Change Firewall settings
  • Allow sa-mp directly from firewall "allow" list
  • Allowing gta_sa.exe from Firewall
  • Anti-virus scan
  • Safemode
  • Different versions of sa-mp
  • Using different router
  • IRC support (from friendly sacnr irc community D )
I tried to use vpn (hotspot shiel), what made some servers show player count and ping for me.
Unfortunately I were still not able to connect with servers, as I got the crash message.

If anyone has any ideas about this or have had this issue themselves it would be a great help for me.

Thank you.

Posted for a friend.

EDIT:

I asked him to try hosting a local server, and this is the result (It still crashes).

Exception 0x0040FB80 occurs only before getting in the game. It occurs near the end of the initial load, so it doesn't matter what server he's in. What he needs to try doing is disable compatibility mode on each, "gta_sa.exe" and "samp.exe"

I only get this crash on Win7 because for some reason my files always seem to revert to compatibility mode, that's the only reason I'm familiar with it.

Does your single player works fine ?

He has gotten it working (without crashes), but he can't connect to the servers (doesn't respond).

We're making sure it's not a firewall that is blocking it, any other suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXCrazyMan707XX
Посмотреть сообщение
He has gotten it working (without crashes), but he can't connect to the servers (doesn't respond).

We're making sure it's not a firewall that is blocking it, any other suggestions?
1. Glad I could help get it working
2. Is it the local server you're trying to connect to? Try the following:

Run a local server.
Try connecting to localhost (127.0.0.1: port_of_server).
Then try connecting to the internet IP of the same local server on the computer it is running on.

Report results of both actions. If the localhost connection doesn't work then try reinstalling again without any mods, just SA-MP.

Try this go to GTA San Andreas User Files in Documents then delete gta_sa.set and download driectx 11 from here >> http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a7b148f006/ and then reinstall samp then enjoy. And if still got this problem then reinstall whole gta san andreas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Glad I could help get it working
2. Is it the local server you're trying to connect to? Try the following:

Run a local server.
Try connecting to localhost (127.0.0.1: port_of_server).
Then try connecting to the internet IP of the same local server on the computer it is running on.

Report results of both actions. If the localhost connection doesn't work then try reinstalling again without any mods, just SA-MP.
It's all working now, it was a firewall issue.