Okay, so i have made a bullet shell system and blood system both work to what i want but if you shot multiple times and hit a player with a SMG for example multiple shell/blood drops but it only allows you to pickup one of the blood/shell fort example? here is the processShell if you want the onplayertakedamage i can.

Код:
Function ProcessShell(playerid)
{
	for(new i = 1; i < MAX_SHELLS; i++)
 	{
	 	if(ShellInfo[i][sId] == 0)
	 	{
  			sShells++;

new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
			GetPlayerName(playerid, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
  			new GunName[25];
  			new GunID = GetPlayerWeapon(playerid);
			GetWeaponName(GunID, GunName, sizeof(GunName));

new text[256],Float:PosXx,Float:PosYy,Float:PosZz;
  			GetPlayerPos(playerid, PosXx, PosYy, PosZz);
		 	ShellInfo[i][sPos][0] = PosXx;
		 	ShellInfo[i][sPos][1] = PosYy;
		 	ShellInfo[i][sPos][2] = PosZz-0.9;
		 	ShellInfo[i][sBy] = name;

format(text,sizeof(text),"Bullet Shell [%s]", GunName);
 			ShellInfo[i][sText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(text, -1,ShellInfo[i][sPos][0],ShellInfo[i][sPos][1],ShellInfo[i][sPos][2],5.0);
 			return 1;
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
Код:
CMD:pickupshell(playerid,params[])
{
	if (GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || !IsPlayerSpawned(playerid))
	    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You can't use this command right now.");

if (GetFactionType(playerid) != FACTION_POLICE)
		return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You're not authorized to use this command.");

if (!PlayerData[playerid][pOnDuty])
        return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You can't use this command while off duty!");

new string[128];
	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You can't do that in a vehicle.");
 	if(GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) != SPECIAL_ACTION_DUCK) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You need to crouch to pick the bullet shell.");
  	new shell = IsPlayerNearShell(playerid,9.0);
   	if(IsPlayerNearShell(playerid,9.0))
    {
		format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s gets down on their knees, putting their latex gloves on - placing the bullet case in a small bag.", ReturnName(playerid, 0));
		SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 30.0, COLOR_PURPLE, "%s", string);
		SendServerMessage(playerid,"You'll have to return back to evidence room to get more information '/confirmshell'");
		CarryShell(playerid, shell);
		return 1;
  	}
    else
   	{
	 	SendErrorMessage(playerid,"You're not near any gun shells.");
		return 1;
	}
}

Show your IsPlayerNearShell and CarryShell