How to get rig of spawning screen

How can I get rid of spawning screen when you select a skin and automatically set someone's skin after register?

Press left shift I think..

Hey
Use this include https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574072
When you install it add "SetSpawnInfo" and "SpawnPlayer" in your register dialog when they click to confirm their registration.
Enjoy.

just remove "OnPlayerRequestSpawn" it should remove that button of "Spawn" and make player spawn auto,
But only if you Edit your need in "OnplayerSpawn"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgedition
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey
Use this include https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574072
When you install it add "SetSpawnInfo" and "SpawnPlayer" in your register dialog when they click to confirm their registration.
Enjoy.
It stucks on the image of blueberry after login, not spawning, I added SpawnPlayer and other thing after login too

D:\server\samp\pawno\include\noclass.inc(40) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerRequestClass")

when i meant remove "onplayerRequestclass" , remove it from the script, not from the include,
I mean when you do the thing i said, try remove the include

I used what a guy said and now it is spawning but I cant save the skin because spawninfo has skin 0 and if I remove spawninfo then I wont spawn.

And everytime when a playerjoins it will join with the skin is on spawninfo but I want to make that he will join with the skin he had last time.

I used what a guy said and now it is spawning but I cant save the skin because spawninfo has skin 0 and if I remove spawninfo then I wont spawn.

And everytime when a playerjoins it will join with the skin is on spawninfo but I want to make that he will join with the skin he had last time.

Код:
case DIALOG_LOGIN:
        {
            if ( !response ) return Kick ( playerid );
            if( response )
            {
                if(udb_hash(inputtext) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass])
                {
                    INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
                    SetPlayerScore(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pScore]);
                    SetPlayerSkin(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSkin]);
                    SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, 0, 2200.0459, 1285.3773, 10.8203, 93.1433, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
                	SpawnPlayer(playerid);
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_SUCCESS_2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,""COL_WHITE"Success!",""COL_GREEN"You have successfully logged in!","Ok","");
                }
                else
                {
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Login",""COL_RED"You have entered an incorrect password.\n"COL_WHITE"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
                }
                return 1;