PAWNO for android?

Will be a version of PAWNO for android? :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
Will be a version of PAWNO for android? :d
Why do you need a version of PAWNO for android?

Yes, it can be someday.
You can use Splashtop, to remote your pc. and open the .exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you need a version of PAWNO for android?
To script at school xD lol kidding, but I can't be at my PC all times and when I am, I usually play things because I get bored of PAWNO because I basically don't know shit and Is boring to read tutorials that lead you to errors that you don't know to solve, so when I am away and sit on my phone, I can keep trying and trying.

Because working on a tiny screen is going to aid your understanding. But not really. You can see maybe 5 lines at a time which will make you lose track very quickly. Not to mention typing. Besides, the compiler only runs on Windows.

The compiler could run on Android (Zeex's Compiler works on Linux), it just had to be compiled to the ARM platform. But I don't believe someone will spend the time to do a "Pawno for Android", because it's not really useful for the large majority...

You could just use any text editor with C/C++ syntax highlighting then compile at home.
There was Slice's online compiler some time ago, but I think it's no more available now.

bruhh, pawno for android on cellphone... I'd rather suicide, instead of scripting on a tiny screen lol...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
To script at school xD lol kidding, but I can't be at my PC all times and when I am, I usually play things because I get bored of PAWNO because I basically don't know shit and Is boring to read tutorials that lead you to errors that you don't know to solve, so when I am away and sit on my phone, I can keep trying and trying.
Q: Does it make sense ? PAWNO for android ?
R: No, because I get bored of PAWNO because I basically don't know shit and Is boring to read tutorials

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
how not to study: the post