Incognito's Streamer bug

Hey,

I have downloaded Incognito's streamer version 2.7.8.

I followed the install instructions.

My server reports the following:

Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26105) does not match plugin version (0x278001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Now I know this has been raised all over, and each time the poster has come to a conclusion, but I have literally tried everything, nothing seems to be working.

Please do not respond: "The plugin is not at the same version as the include file" because it is. Why wouldn't it be? This is the first time I have downloaded it and I followed the instructions exactly.

It's really frustrating.

If you downloaded the newest version of the streamer plugin and include, then recompile your script and it'll fix the problem. make sure you have the latest streamer include and plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
View Post
If you downloaded the newest version of the streamer plugin and include, then recompile your script and it'll fix the problem. make sure you have the latest streamer include and plugin.
I have done this numerous times:

1. Download latest version of streamer plugin:

2. Extract ZIP file, copy contents in to relevant locations.

3. Re-compile the *one* filterscript that references it:

4. Same error.

It doesn't make any sense that the server would think the include file version is 0x26105. I have looked in the include file and it clearly states that the version is 0x278001. At no point did I change it.

Bizarre.

Okay, so, I used an older version of the streamer (2.6.1) which appears to have fixed the issue.

Weird. Very very weird.

You probably double-clicked on the .pwn and compiled from another directory, downgrading shouldn't be needed.

From which directory should I compile? I don't quite understand how where I compile from is an issue?