Bug with Player object

This bug very old and I hate it since 2011, when I started play in SAMP.
If we attach object to the player, the object spoils sniper scope. Everybody aware about it, but you don't want fix this bug.

Fix it, please ^_^

You can avoid the "bug".
If you press the right mouse button and you hold a weapon you can delete this mask, and if you unleash the right mouse button you can attach the object again.

I know that bug its so annoying

Just don't wear toys when you have sniper

That ain't any bug. The zoom scope is gtasa scripted. Not samp. And, there no soluation about this . SAMP is beset on GTASA, Even from first samp dev says, there some mistake or bug which never can over scripted with samp to gtasa.
To avoid, marvinPWN gave soluation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
That ain't any bug. The zoom scope is gtasa scripted. Not samp. And, there no soluation about this . SAMP is beset on GTASA, Even from first samp dev says, there some mistake or bug which never can over scripted with samp to gtasa.
To avoid, marvinPWN gave soluation
Well, attached objects could be hidden for the attached player while scoping, quite simple solution (even script-wise when hiding them for all).

Include this at the top of your code, and it will be fixed.

GTASA was never made so it will work with SA:MP. SA:MP is just a mod/addon/game based on GTA:SA. To fix this bug, GTA:SA would need to be modified, meaning, Dev's would need to move from SA:MP into giant hole of GTASa scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLegendaryXx
Посмотреть сообщение
GTASA was never made so it will work with SA:MP. SA:MP is just a mod/addon/game based on GTA:SA. To fix this bug, GTA:SA would need to be modified, meaning, Dev's would need to move from SA:MP into giant hole of GTASa scripts.
You know that SA-MP is a GTA SA mod, so developer had already moved into that "giant hole".