[FilterScript] NPC Drivers - Citizen & Fully working Taxi script - (FS-Version)

Nice

Omg ty <3

Good work. Fabulous the filterscript.

How can i add a taxi?

hi guys hoping someone could help me im having
Quote:

C:\Users\Dee-JaY\Desktop\mods\NPC DRIVER\NPCs_FS_ServerPack4\ServerPack\filterscript s\NPCs_FS.pwn(784) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetServerTickRate"

when im compiling this filterscript. btw my gamemodemap is NRG[V.4.0]. Thanks in advanced guys!

The fs does not start, put the lvdm gamemode with 1000 slots and even the fs compile but do not appear bots

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftech
Посмотреть сообщение
hi guys hoping someone could help me im having when im compiling this filterscript. btw my gamemodemap is NRG[V.4.0]. Thanks in advanced guys!
Show me the error line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0mer
Посмотреть сообщение
The fs does not start, put the lvdm gamemode with 1000 slots and even the fs compile but do not appear bots
Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftech
Посмотреть сообщение
hi guys hoping someone could help me im having when im compiling this filterscript. btw my gamemodemap is NRG[V.4.0]. Thanks in advanced guys!
I think you are or were using an old a_samp.inc, since GetServerTickRate is a SAMP native in the new versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0mer
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me some more info? Does the FS not load at all or does it say anything in the logs?

I 'm sorry about that rubbish website.The ads were covered on my eyes.And the website is blank without dialogues..I can't download the files.Can you send an email to me and send the file as attachment?
My email is alansmith1552@gmail.com
You can also update it to other websites without ads.
The best thing is you upload them to Github!
I am sorry here is something wrong with my English,beacuse I am from China.I haven't got a good connection to ******,But it can work for a time...

This is not working...

I advise all of the people who are having problems to do the following:

try using FCNPC without this script.
test if FCNPC alone is working at all.

If FCNPC doesnt work for you then the problem lies at the FCNPC plugin and you should post the problem on the following topic:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...61#post3658861

They should e able to help you out there
Good luck

removed

When I use this, all the cabs either come upside down or with their hood inside the ground, and they go through the entire ride like this. Any ideas? I'm running on windows BTW, had to update to latest FCNPC cause the old version crashed for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernerd2000
Посмотреть сообщение
When I use this, all the cabs either come upside down or with their hood inside the ground, and they go through the entire ride like this. Any ideas? I'm running on windows BTW, had to update to latest FCNPC cause the old version crashed for me.
Some changes have to made in the FCNPC_GoTo function (the new getangle argument must be set to false in every goto).

PS: Fixed it, you can redownload the script above if you're lazy :P

Everyone who couldn't run it before because of FCNPC, you can now. The newest version works with 0.3.7 R2-1.

Hey idk, I didn't look at the code or anything I just watched the video.

Can't you apply the keys with FCNPC to make the vehicle's wheel move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
When I launch my server with this FS, it hangs at "Loaded Map". It goes through all the plugins ok, colandreas loads ok and FCNPC appears to be ok. I loaded all the plugins required, compiled driverfs without errors, and have the colandreas map binary in the right place. No matter where I place "driverfs" in server.cfg, the server always hangs on "Loaded Map" and doesn't continue any further. Testing on Windows 7 64-bit with both x86 and x84 VC 2012 SDK installed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

PS I'm sure I've overlooked something on my end....
I've just made some changes that eventually fix it, can you re-download the FS and test it again?

If that does not help, try it with only a few drivers first, if you initialize ColAndreas in your gamemode (or a FS) try to delete CA_Init() from the Driver FS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
I've just made some changes that eventually fix it, can you re-download the FS and test it again?

If that does not help, try it with only a few drivers first, if you initialize ColAndreas in your gamemode (or a FS) try to delete CA_Init() from the Driver FS.
"Just" as in within the last 2 hours? Thats when I originally downloaded it

I'll trim down some other plugins (I only usually run sscanf fixes2 streamer and IRC), and don't initialize colandreas anywhere else. If those changes you speak of are within the last couple hours, I'll def redownload and try it again. Thanks!

EDIT: I hadn't put GPS.dat anywhere. Now that its in scriptfiles folder and w/ new driverfs it loads...then FCNPC immediately crashes haha. Guess my problem is now with FCNPC...thanks for the assist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
"Just" as in within the last 2 hours? Thats when I originally downloaded it

I'll trim down some other plugins (I only usually run sscanf fixes2 streamer and IRC), and don't initialize colandreas anywhere else. If those changes you speak of are within the last couple hours, I'll def redownload and try it again. Thanks!

EDIT: I hadn't put GPS.dat anywhere. Now that its in scriptfiles folder and w/ new driverfs it loads...then FCNPC immediately crashes haha. Guess my problem is now with FCNPC...thanks for the assist!
Are you using crashdetect? For me this doesnt work together with the latest streamer version somehow.
Does it work with an empty gamemodes? I've only tested it together with other FCNPC scripts, I'm just not sure about regular NPCs.

Awesome!

Nice Job.