hosting companies

for someone who isnt doing portforward to his router , what r the best hosting companies that can host my server for free ? (PS: i tried Ultra-H but i didnt really like it) any ideas ?

triangle.gs
sa-mp.gs
rootstamp.com
******.com

Just buy a host and hosted tab, you aren't going to go far without them.

thanks guys , +rep for both of u

You're not going to get anywhere with a free host and most go down sooner or later.

Free host is only for a month or for some week. Using free host isn't good at all.
At least try to arrange some simple money like 3-5$ . So u can buy one cheap host .

C'mon dude, Those hosts suck, most of the time they're under maintenance or don't have a server plus hosting it on s $2 per month server with full CP is better than the cheap ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoussefHammad
View Post
thanks guys , +rep for both of u
The same answer is on ****** m8 just put "samp free host"
Give ****** a rep+

Uuuh, SAMP Free Hosts are going to blowup your server and steal your script as well, get 3$ or 4$ and buy a cheap vps.. with a horrible downtime too.

IF you are trying to start a real server and your first thought oh let me host it locally that's your first problem but the second problem here is you are looking for a free host.. Pay for hosting like every other server that has more then a 2 population or get out now because you won't go anywhere with free hosts.. Anyway moving on now you can get paid hosting pretty cheap or you can rent a VPS like JohnLedingham suggested most likely you dont know how to operate a VPS which is fine ******s your friend on that one if not i hear Vortex is currently having a sale..

Local hosting public servers is bad
Free Hosts for public servers are bad.