Can someone help me remove this.

I cant find a way to remove the disco floors that are bugged i the middel of the bride restaurant.

Picture:

Can someone help me on removing the disco floors?

Well you placed them, so you need to remove them.

No they were already in the gamemode.

Either search for the objects in your gamemode, or in your scriptfiles folder. Sit neat an object, type /save, head to savedpositions.txt in your user files directory, get the coordinates and use CRTL + F to seek for them.

Look you search for disco floors object ID then you go to your gamemod then find(CTRL+F) the number of the object using pawno createObject/createdynamicobject copy the cordination then goto cordinations IG if it the right object the do a // before the create object recompile and see if it gone if it's success fully gone then delete the line if no remove the coment tag "//" then try again with another floor ID.
Hope I helped you Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Either search for the objects in your gamemode, or in your scriptfiles folder. Sit neat an object, type /save, head to savedpositions.txt in your user files directory, get the coordinates and use CRTL + F to seek for them.
Wtf!!! I just have a question,do you have tried it before? You can sit in the middle of the object,the exactly x,y,z!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto80
Посмотреть сообщение
Wtf!!! I just have a question,do you have tried it before? You can sit in the middle of the object,the exactly x,y,z!!!

You do not search the exact coordinates where you were standing at. You search for the objects in the range.
e.g. for 2081.1968,1232.8430,10.8203 you type 208.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение

You do not search the exact coordinates where you were standing at. You search for the objects in the range.
e.g. for 2081.1968,1232.8430,10.8203 you type 208.
It won't work -_- if its 2079?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
he just give an example idiot.

ON TOPIC: I think you should copy the all objects in to seperate pawno then open it with map construction then go to that position and remove them, afterwards export them and copy the coordinates and replace them with the existing one in your gamemode.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then use Pottus's Texture Studio. Take all your server maps and copy them to a notepad file, load the file with the Studio and delete those objects. Not that hard as it seems.