Filterscripts problem

I got a dynamic house filterscript, and it's not working, when I compile it, no errors, nothing, I login as Rcon admin, I do /createhouse but nothing shows up, I don't know what the problem is, I put it as the filterscript in server.cfg, I don't know what the problem is.
I use Los Santos Life Roleplay gamemode, I disabled house system and deleted all house, but don't know what problem is.
I tried using other houses filterscript, but they dont work either..

try to /rcon loadfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahameed4755
View Post
try to /rcon loadfs
Tried it, I got MYSQL, I got all dude, but it sais "loading "house.amx" failed.

Does it require any specific plugin to run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
Does it require any specific plugin to run?
I got all the plugins it needs bro, it's name is "Yet another house system", It's still at filterscript section.
When I compile it no errors, nothing, i got Mysql, Streamer, and it loads it in console, but not IG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona
View Post
I got all the plugins it needs bro, it's name is "Yet another house system", It's still at filterscript section.
When I compile it no errors, nothing, i got Mysql, Streamer, and it loads it in console, but not IG.
Your gamemode might interfere with the filterscript. Try to run the filterscript with a simple gamemode such as Grand Larceny to test it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
Your gamemode might interfere with the filterscript. Try to run the filterscript with a simple gamemode such as Grand Larceny to test it out.
Nope, ain't working on grandlarc too.

Quote:
View Post
Tried it, I got MYSQL, I got all dude, but it sais "loading "house.amx" failed.
This should be a clear hint. Is the house.amx in the right folder? Does it even exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
This should be a clear hint. Is the house.amx in the right folder? Does it even exist?
Yes, dude, yes, I'm not retarded, I made everything, no errors, put it in server.cfg, lodas in console, compiled it, no errors, loads in console, but not IG...

First of all, make sure you added everything in your server folder that this script requires.
Second, make sure you configured the house system with MYSQL (localhost) (ex: XAMMP/WAMMP) and also make sure you imported .sql file into PHPMyAdmin!

That's all.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
First of all, make sure you added everything in your server folder that this script requires.
Second, make sure you configured the house system with MYSQL (localhost) (ex: XAMMP/WAMMP) and also make sure you imported .sql file into PHPMyAdmin!

That's all.!
Can you help me with it, I don't understand thing with XAMMP and phpmyadmin?

If you do not know how to even manage a script, which is coded in MySQL. I suggest you finding another script, which uses ini og dudb instead!

Quote:
View Post
Can you help me with it, I don't understand thing with XAMMP and phpmyadmin?
What is there to not understand? All you need to-do is press 2 buttons called start on apache and mysql then do localhost/phpmyadmin

Quote:
View Post
Yes, dude, yes, I'm not retarded, I made everything, no errors, put it in server.cfg, lodas in console, compiled it, no errors, loads in console, but not IG...
I'm not calling you a retard, but if the server can't find the amx file you did something wrong. Are there any other errors?