from where to begin

Uhm, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander1234
Посмотреть сообщение
i want to learn how to create vps

from where to begin

rep me plz
No rep for you, sir. Go find your own way, we are not your search engine and rep generator.

from where to learn making vps

You cannot just make one, you would have to purchase one from a provider. Furthermore, your provider will help you on setting it up and what not.

Search on ******: Buy VPS.

"Create a vps" or "run a samp server on a vps"?

Quote:

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

I could explain it for you in general terms. Your computer is a private server (or machine) which can do exactly what a VPS does, there's no difference in general terms.

Technically speaking, a VPS never shuts off unless you command it to do so, just like your computer. A VPS is maintained and managed by the provider you buy it from, whereas your computer is maintained by you. Your computer can be a private server, in fact, it is already. If it's still not clear for you, a VPS is technically a computer without a screen, somewhere in the world, that you only have access to, so if you want to 'create' a VPS then all it would take you is to set up a desktop and connect it to your internet (VPS providers offer superb internet connections, because that's what it is made of) and a few here and there and you're done.

Bottom of the line, you can't make a VPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixco
Посмотреть сообщение
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

I could explain it for you in general terms. Your computer is a private server (or machine) which can do exactly what a VPS does, there's no difference in general terms.

Technically speaking, a VPS never shuts off unless you command it to do so, just like your computer. A VPS is maintained and managed by the provider you buy it from, whereas your computer is maintained by you. Your computer can be a private server, in fact, it is already. If it's still not clear for you, a VPS is technically a computer without a screen, somewhere in the world, that you only have access to, so if you want to 'create' a VPS then all it would take you is to set up a desktop and connect it to your internet (VPS providers offer superb internet connections, because that's what it is made of) and a few here and there and you're done.

Bottom of the line, you can't make a VPS.
A VPS is a fancy term for a virtual machine. Only difference is that in a commercial/hosting environment, hosts use bare metal hypervisors(OpenVZ, XenServer, Hyper-V Server) rather than a piece of software acting as a hypervisor.

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Create a virtual machine, there's your VPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
A VPS is a fancy term for a virtual machine. Only difference is that in a commercial/hosting environment, hosts use bare metal hypervisors(OpenVZ, XenServer, Hyper-V Server) rather than a piece of software acting as a hypervisor.

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Create a virtual machine, there's your VPS.
Being realistic here, why would he want to do that? Implying that he isn't into developing, testing or whatever you would want to do on a local machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Being realistic here, why would he want to do that? Implying that he isn't into developing, testing or whatever you would want to do on a local machine.
He asked a question and got an answer.