help me in server lagggg

hey I got problem in my server when I write any command ther server lag about 2 min plzz tell me how to solve it

I think the problem's with your script. I bet you're using the Crappy Old Size Taking Scripts. If that's not the reason, maybe its your host. Try to change your script or inform your host about it. I hope I have helped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltMeter
Посмотреть сообщение
I think the problem's with your script. I bet you're using the Crappy Old Size Taking Scripts. If that's not the reason, maybe its your host. Try to change your script or inform your host about it. I hope I have helped you.
You didn't help him lol. there no valuable point -_-

So lets start.

First, The problem is because of using commands. so, In this ear everyone using ZCMD for fasted use. Try to use ZCMD . If your script have #include <ZCMD> then download new version of ZCMD and update it .

Second, If the script using OnPlayerCommandText ( something ike that forgot ) . Then try to convert all commands to ZCMD.

After using any of this step, try again . If it work then good. If not, Please show us one simple command from the script. And also try to contact the host, ( after following the step and if the problem still ) and telling him the problem