Command doesn't work as admin

Quote:

CMD:ar(playerid,params[])
{
new pID, string[128];
if (PlayerData[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"{7a0f27}Ni velul tau de admin nu permite folosirea acestei comenzi!");
if(sscanf(params,"u",pID)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Sintaxa: /ar [ID]");
format(string,sizeof(string),"Adminul %s a deschis reportul dumneavoastra. Pentru a vorbii",Name(playerid));
SendClientMessage(pID,COLOR_YELLOW,string);
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,"Reportul a fost deschis! Pentru a vorbi in live chat folositi(/ra).");
SetPVarInt(playerid,"LiveChat",1);
SetPVarInt(pID,"LiveChat",1);
SetPVarInt(pID,"Report",0);
SetPVarInt(playerid,"RJucator",pID);
SetPVarInt(pID,"RJucator",playerid);
return 0;
}

As i'm logged as admin and rcon admin, it doesn't work. It worked before but now idk what is wrong. Please help!!

Should not the command return 1; ?

Oh, i didn't see that. I'll try what you say and i'll tell you if it worked!
Edit: It returns 1 for every command but still doesn't work

Does it said anything or when you type the command, there's nothing?
Also are you sure you are in the proper level to use the command?

Yes, i'm sure. It says this: Nivelul tau de admin nu permite folosirea acestei comenzi! that means that my admin lvl is not high enough to use this command. My admin lvl is 7, so i don't see why it doesn't work...

Are you using any admin system than this one? Maybe it is interfering with it? I don't see any problem in your code at all except you are using PVars (which is slow) & are returning 0; on the cmd (which would result on Unknown Command)

Maybe the command you are using isn't working well,Try to install a new admin system or find a better code.

I suggest you to try DomAdmin,Very simple and easy to use.