[FilterScript] Bank Robbery

This filterscript adds a bank robbery. The bank is located at Palomino Creek. You can rob the bank silently (disabling lasers, using timelock - as you can guess, takes longer) or you can go loud. (exploding the vault door - causes 10% penalty to money you'll steal though )

You can configure how much a robber will steal when they empty a set of deposit boxes from DEPOSIT_MIN and DEPOSIT_MAX defines.

You can add new or edit existing getaway locations from GetawayLocations array. The ones I added were for testing purposes and people might not like them because they're too far away in my opinion.

However, this filterscript won't give any wanted levels to a robber even if they do it loud. This was done on purpose and you can edit the code to do whatever you want.

Watch the video for a better description of this script and I hope you guys will like it.

nice for rp/cnr servers

This is fantastic. Good job!

Cool one. +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahameed4755
View Post
nice for rp/cnr servers
Quote:
Originally Posted by markuss99
View Post
This is fantastic. Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnforgiveNNN
View Post
Cool one. +rep
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Good one this should also be added for shops that you go in at night and disable alarms
instead of going in at day frightning the npc XD.
one little thing: the vault door opens wrong..just watch closely and look at the hinge of the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
View Post
Good one this should also be added for shops that you go in at night and disable alarms
instead of going in at day frightning the npc XD.
one little thing: the vault door opens wrong..just watch closely and look at the hinge of the door.
I think thats caused by the object. It rotates from that side, but I'll look into it.

Awesome
+REP

Good job!

Nice.Amma use this,but could u change the the van like after u rob the bank u could carry it to a safehouse in any vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
View Post
Nice.Amma use this,but could u change the the van like after u rob the bank u could carry it to a safehouse in any vehicle
It doesn\'t matter how you arrive at the getaway location. You can use a heli or a bike, or even walk there. I just wanted to drive a van in the video.

Awesome, man.

Suggestions:
- Set a money bag on the robber\'s body.
- Make him go slow \'cause of the heavy money bag that he\'s holding using animations and timers.
- Set the robbing and timelock timers to more, it\'s pretty easy to rob a bank otherwise.

Idea is pretty cool all in one. Message me if you need any scripting help, man.

Interesting. Good work.

Awesome, good work.

Reminds me of PayDay 2 Good job bro.

An Idea.

Make it dynamic.

Will be hard but it will be great update.