SA-MP freezes my PC on load

Hello guys,

I have a pretty annoying problem with SA-MP. Everytime I want to play online after J connect to a server it freezes my PC and I have to restart.

I have Windows 10 but this problem is going on since Windows 8.1. I just reinstalled windows as well.
Tried everything, from reinstalling GTA SA to compatibility startup and other fixes I saw here. None of them work.

I have nVidia GeForce 705, 4 GB RAM, i3 3.5 GHz. Help me out.
Also, my brother runs it on Windows 8.1 with no problems on a lower end PC. However he has runs it under Windows 98. When I try to do that, when I open SA-MP I connect automatically to ":7777".

If you mean when you reconnect to the server, the server may be trying to recreate a building that has already been removed.

No, when I first connect to the server.

* Tried on Windows 7 as well, still freezing my PC. And I repeat, only SA-MP does that. GTA San Andreas works well. It's version 1.0.

Bump! This is a huge problem. I really want to enjoy again this game.

I tried playing it on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows XP. It does the same thing. I formatted the disk, same thing. Reinstalled GTA:SA and SA-MP a dozen times, used all the fixes available. Installed all NET Frameworks and DirectX, same thing.

It simply freezes when I join an online server or after a couple of minutes of playing on them.

This looks exactly the same as my issue, the game starts bugging and after some minutes it just freezes and / or freezes your pc, right?
It only happens with samp, not single player or any other game so it can't be your pc and it started to happen since 0.3.7, it's related to the streaming memory thing, it makes your pc run out of resources and then it just freezes.
Older version of SAMP when the streaming memory fix wasn't added, it worked perfectly fine.

Yes, exactly. Previous versions of SA-MP worked. I also tried to clean the PC, did some benchmarks to test if everything is alright, used driver verifier to test out every single driver. Still nothing. What can we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiob
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, exactly. Previous versions of SA-MP worked. I also tried to clean the PC, did some benchmarks to test if everything is alright, used driver verifier to test out every single driver. Still nothing. What can we do?
Probably we have to wait for some dev to give a fuck about the issue with the memory and help us, or wait till next SAMP release in a year if it will ever happen lol :/

I sent him a private message...hopefully he'll answer.

Bump!