Yotube made for Gamers [gaming.*******.com]

******* is already a big player in live video. ******* is already a big player in gaming. As of today, ****** is promoting the intersection of the two with ******* Gaming, a dedicated site and separate app that's supposed to directly compete with Twitch's popular streaming platform. ******* Gaming is a more obviously gaming-focused version of the standard interface; the announcement post billed it as a place where "you can search with confidence, knowing that typing 'call' will show you Call of Duty and not 'Call Me Maybe.'"

In practice, the problem ******* Gaming needs to solve isn't separating video games from Carly Rae Jepsen (who has a small but respectable place in its search results, thanks to a Just Dance 4 track and some Minecraft parody songs.) It's separating the different kinds of gaming content that's easily available on *******. And in that, it succeeds — which might be all it needs to do.

While you're watching a stream, ******* Gaming looks more like a Netflix-style video service (or *******'s mobile app) than its vanilla counterpart does, though the components are similar: you can see comments on the side, give a streamer a thumbs-up or thumbs-down, and subscribe to their work.

Hope you enjoyed this good news.

Gaming.*******.Com

Okay

******* Gaming is already killing itself:
https://*******.com/jackfrags/status/636675485578072064
http://i.imgur.com/qXosBrC.jpg

Thank you dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clergy
Посмотреть сообщение
( If you could +REP me, That would be really appreciated )

Asking for those rep monies eh

It's crappy anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
I am confident they're working to address the issues, other than that. I think that they are smart competing with twitch lol

I like the dark theme, it's nice for staying up watching people.

Good step forward for *******, ill be using it as soon as I get a better internet
Ill use it to stream h1z1 and cod blackops 3

Why it's not working for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
Why it's not working for me?
Is it showing black screen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
I am confident they're working to address the issues, other than that. I think that they are smart competing with twitch lol

I like the dark theme, it's nice for staying up watching people.
In order to fix that copyright issues, either the copyright owner would have to resign their royalties, or ******* would have to pay them. And neither of that is going to happen.
Its that old story of greed and avarice, same problem twitch is facing.