[FilterScript] Gungame Mod System [Perfect System]

Gun Game System For DM/Fun Server's or maybe all Servers

<<This is An Old Version For New Version Click This Link : >>
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...74#post3563174

Hello Guys This Fs Was Requested Or Maybe Suggested In One of My FS Threads (Paint Ball System) And I Script it for you guys also its so clear one that you easly can fit with your gamemode also you need try this to see nice work's of this FS:

It Is very simple in gungame when a player kills other player got some point after 5 kills he got new level and his gun chang into shotgun and it continuise until last 2x guns that is granade and chawnsaw the player need 1kill with this guns and the gungame will be end and winner will be the player
Command's :

/gungame >> For Admin's To Start A GunGame

/joingungame >> For Players To Join
Features :

1. A Perfect Using Of dialogs
  2. 7 Different Guns That Change's With player level up
  3. 3 different Base's That Choosen By Admin
  4. Guns Change Fast After Level up
  5. Huge Base With 19 Random Spawns
  6. Normal Base With 12 Random spawns
  7. Small Base With 5 Random Spawns
  8. Abillity of Setting Winner Prize
  9. Abillity of Setting GunGame Armor
  10. Abillity of Setting GunGame Base
  11. Abillity of Setting GunGame Max Player's
  12. some Use of timer's
  13. If You Know (Cs 1.6 GG) Player Level Up With Killing Players
  14. 5 kills for each gun change and in 2x last guns just 1 kill need (Granade & Chainsaw)
  15. Perfect Notice's For All Server Players
  16. Nice Sound's For Killers/Joingungame/Winner/dialogs
  17. So More More More .....

Screen Shots :

this is small base

Bugs

Its Also A Clear Script But Since i dont have server with lot player's to test all parts just if you find any bug notice me and i will fix it immediantly and give new link

Credits :

• Samp Team for A_Samp
  • Y_Less For Sscanf
  • ZeeX For Zcmd
  • Me [R]amin_ For Scripting

And Here is Download link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8t...bu/GunGame.rar

if you want you can change timer's to what you want but dont forget to fit text's with your timer to

Also Thanks For giving Me Your Golden time Good Luck With This Filter Script And i hope There wont Be any Problem

At The End Dont Forget suggestion's And Notice's for making better Scripts, Thanks for Your Help

Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morjan
View Post
Good Job!
Thanks

Hey , but the idee was mine . Nice job and please stop that 'perfect' - Noting's perfect !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khRamin78
View Post
Thanks
HTML Code:
new GGWinnerID = 999;
new GGWinnerKills = 0;
new GGPlayers = 0;
new GGWinnerPrize = 0;
to

HTML Code:
new GGWinnerID=INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
new GGWinnerKills;
new GGPlayers;
new GGWinnerPrize;
initialisers with no defined value are always 0.. (when you create ...) - So the 'perfect' it's gone xD

'Choose a limit of players' - there you can make with inputtext (to write how many , not select)

P.S: Sorry for 2x , i was thinking i edited my last post xD

nice

cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariciuc223
View Post
HTML Code:
new GGWinnerID = 999;
new GGWinnerKills = 0;
new GGPlayers = 0;
new GGWinnerPrize = 0;
to

HTML Code:
new GGWinnerID=INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
new GGWinnerKills;
new GGPlayers;
new GGWinnerPrize;
initialisers with no defined value are always 0.. (when you create ...) - So the 'perfect' it's gone xD

'Choose a limit of players' - there you can make with inputtext (to write how many , not select)

P.S: Sorry for 2x , i was thinking i edited my last post xD
Thanks For Your Nice Help's And Also for Your Idea & I Always Use That = 0 xD idk why it makes me think about clear one and
Also
About "Perfect" Mate Its Perfect For me Maybe for a Pro Scripter Its Nothing but for me its perfect couse i learn scripting 2 weeks ago and i just start making FS so for a bigginer its perfect

And i just share this filter scripts to see my scripting problems and get some help from pro one's

at the end I just wanted use inputtext in Prize & Limit but i though it will be more clear way to admins

And For Sure I Have Some Problem's With INPUTTEXT that i hope i will fix them soon

Amazing work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khRamin78
View Post
Thanks For Your Nice Help's And Also for Your Idea & I Always Use That = 0 xD idk why it makes me think about clear one and
Also
About "Perfect" Mate Its Perfect For me Maybe for a Pro Scripter Its Nothing but for me its perfect couse i learn scripting 2 weeks ago and i just start making FS so for a bigginer its perfect

And i just share this filter scripts to see my scripting problems and get some help from pro one's

at the end I just wanted use inputtext in Prize & Limit but i though it will be more clear way to admins

And For Sure I Have Some Problem's With INPUTTEXT that i hope i will fix them soon
Always happy to help , and always happy to see a good(smart) beginner xD