[Tutorial] Run Samp two times in One Computer ("very usefull if you are making a gamemode / fs etc")

Run Samp two times in One Computer ("very usefull if you are making a gamemode / fs etc")
Hello guys in this tutorial i gonna be showing you how to run SAMP/GTA in one computer , this is very usefull if you are making a gamemode / fs etc.. because you can test all by yourself in one pc , i making gamemode and i use this right now and it help me a lot and i want this to share to you guys

Ok lets start

1.Download the Sandboxie App
http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?DownloadSandboxie

2.Install it
Follow the instruction or just click next until "Finish"

3.Go to Samp Folder
Right Click the samp.exe(Recommended! because in samp you can change your name in samp_debug not?) and you gonna see "Run Sandboxed"

4.After that there's a box will pop-up
Then Click OK ignore it just click ok

5.You can now debug in TWO PLAYERS! in one PC!
You gonna see on the windows title bar this
Quote:

"[#]SAMP[#]"

it means thats the SAMP you run using Sandboxie after that , open the Samp.exe without sandboxie and it will run without any error like Already Running Etc...

Done!...

Screenshots

The other player is still tabbed which is usually not ideal, just get a cheap laptop.

Good tortual, thank. Will be use,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
The other player is still tabbed which is usually not ideal, just get a cheap laptop.
Not if you use http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-relsa-samp-addon/ which I heard disables going AFK when tabbing.

EDIT: Not sure if it's legit or if I'm even allowed to share it, though, seeing as it enables and disables all sorts of things. A helper might wanna edit my post if that's true.

Quote:
View Post
Yes i just using this for Killing textdraw or like what other player can see like Textdraws hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAzini
View Post
Thank you

Quote:
View Post
Not if you use http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-relsa-samp-addon/ which I heard disables going AFK when tabbing.
EDIT : Do not install <Buggy> will fuck up your gta haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmith12
View Post
EDIT : Do not install <Buggy> will fuck up your gta haha
I installed it to test, and I didn't experience any bugs? Elaborate?

I used this program before, but it's not really helpful in most of the situations, the best thing is to have 2 computers

Quote:
View Post
Setting up a virtual machine may also be an option, provided there is enough spare RAM.

will test it,
if it works then aweeesome

Yes thank you,

I am already using this .

Quote:
View Post
I installed it to test, and I didn't experience any bugs? Elaborate?
nah my samp is keep crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGtasagamer
View Post
will test it,
if it works then aweeesome
Yes bro its working fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post
Yes thank you,

I am already using this .
welcome!

Mmm you can use NPC,you can do anything with FCNPC,anyway i try with my brother lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto80
View Post
Mmm you can use NPC,you can do anything with FCNPC,anyway i try with my bManny lol
uhm yes I have NPC too he he I'm using this for example pm/ team radio / killing / team kill and mannymore that I can test that NPC can't do

He is very efficient, I'm using ...

Quote:
View Post

EDIT: Not sure if it's legit or if I'm even allowed to share it, though, seeing as it enables and disables all sorts of things. A helper might wanna edit my post if that's true.
Thanks for sharing the addon ,I really needed this!
It works fine,we can kill the other player :P
Plus it makes the gameplay look cooler

+REP

Thanks I'll try this later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Setting up a virtual machine may also be an option, provided there is enough spare RAM.
I would recommend this ^^^

Install Sandboxie Why Crash Game ?

Sandboxie uses memory + GTA SA memory so, SAMPFUNCS is better in my case

sampfuncs doesnot help in run 2 times lol