An easier version for SQLITE or MYSQL?

Is there any script which let you do SQL stuff without actually performing queries. Basically I don't have any SQL knowledge but I have a SQLITE user database.

Trust me it wont be that hard to learn MySQL, Just read about it and look at tutorials and how they use queries and you will be fine, Also if you need help with any issue about scripting you can PM since i got experience in MySQL.

Unless you will only ever execute simple queries to single tables, then no it is not simple at all. I'd argue it takes at least 100 hours to study and practice data modeling and some basic SQL queries. With a bad data model you'll soon or later run into problems because you don't know how to properly access or summarize that data. That is why I try to inform and urge users to properly structure their data. Whenever I see a table structure with weapon0 through weapon12 or mod1 through mod13 I cringe a little inside. Most have never heard of a join, which is probably the most important keyword in SQL.

There are lots of tutorials on *******. It won't be hard if you want to learn it.

No, but for now I need to edit my UDB. So isn't there any plugin which do something like:
db_set_int(table[], column[], row, value);

Instead of
db_query