[GameMode] [GM] Minigame - Capture The Shark DM - Re-released!

[GM] tAxI's XTREME Capture The Shark DeathMatch!!!!

Deep in the desert of Las Venturas, there is a war of mutual extinction brewing. Both sides need the blood of the other's pet shark in order to formulate the anti-nuclear serum to fend off the deadly infection left over from the nuclear bombing the year before. Only these 2 factions are left fighting for survival and are hell-bent on total annihilation!!!!

hehe very simply this is a fun wee game based on capture the flag - each side has an array of vehicles and they have to capture the other sides pet shark. They do this by picking up the shark pickup and running back to their own base's checkpoint which will appear for the player who has the flag. when you have the flag your player icon color will change making u a very obvious target for everyone else on the server. Players may carry the flag on land based vehicles only and the flag will drop if they attempt to use a flying vehicle like a hunter to escape with the flag. The score is shown via a text draw scoreboard and score messages are displayed in big on screen announcements etc.

Enjoy and have fun minigamers!!!

Download Capture The Shark HERE!!!!

Screens:

Hehe sounds good.

i released this almost 5 months ago now but my links all got screwy so rereleased lol

yea i now i remember it was on the uk forums :P

meh i dont really code at all any more but so many ppl have emailed me in the last little while asking me to reupload stuff so I just updated every link i have for everything on my codebase server since it changed and noticed this one was missing in the .com forums so i readded it

i think seif we talked about at one time or another doing a huge minigame style server with loads of stuff like this in it - to be honest this was a dumb little GM that i did in half an hour cos i was bored and just released lol

Nice GM Taxi

good job

2008 - 2011 grave digger -.-

Can'tDownload

OBVIOUSLY THERES NO LINK >.> ITS A 2 YEAR OLD TOPIC, GAWD.