SA-MP Custom Vehicles(Q)

I have a simple question i was thinking about this days, i found this way to add new custom vehicles in GTA SA (http://gtasa.gamebanana.com/tuts/11199) i want to know is it possible in SA-MP too?

No it's impossible, as samp only reads the vehicles that were already created with the game, it will probably crash your game or crash other players game as it cannot be read.

Probably other players would see you doing weird movements or something. Most servers would think you are hacking and ban you if you actually add a vehicle model that doesn't exist.

Or it won't let you play the game at the first place, because the max vehicle model id is probably checked when you launch the game.

Clients will either get an invalid model ID crash / opcode spam or other issues.

It only gives you op codes and after that you will crash. I've seen this in some stunt servers that I was played in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
It only gives you op codes and after that you will crash. I've seen this in some stunt servers that I was played in.
What about other players? Do other players in range get spammed with an Invalid model ID opcode and crash aswell?