MALWARES KILLING ME

Every time I open me pc - start playing Samp it writes wired things like o\651 6ktr* and ALWAYS shutdown ,sleep,logout

PS I've tried Premuim version of Malwarebytes after 5mins malwares came back what should I do

Format your pc, otherwise there is no way.

try the AVG or avast might have change to save your pc

Here's what you have to do:
Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Disconnect from Internet
Run a full scan and delete malware, then restart your computer in safe mode and run another full scan.
Restart and download AdwCleaner then use it to clean the rest of the adware/browser malware
Uninstall Adobe flash player and java then download the latest versions
You won't need to format your computer in most cases, this happened to me and my situation was worse than you, I had a virus that kept spreading and infecting all html files on my computer then all my files, but hopefully Kaspersky always fixes it

Let me guess, you pirated the premium version of Malwarebytes?

When did this all begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me guess, you pirated the premium version of Malwarebytes?
roflmao.. Why would this not suprise me.. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrame
Посмотреть сообщение
will you stop it? you don't look funny by just making fun of one specific member, I just hate people like you who don't have their own life, so they try to spoil others. get a life. you just make fun of wizzardh or whatever the name is, either you've a personal problem with wizzardh or you're trying to be cool (you're not, it makes you look like a super-moron).
i giggled

use ADWcleaner or install vista sp3

Install YAC, Yet Another Cleaner.
Link: http://www.yac.mx/

i can't format it because i have alot of important scripts/windows/programmas/my work so i'm trying to get any solution PS : Tried KasperSky ( no effect ) when i opens Adw PC trys to open something called Mailto then "SHUTDOWN"