Share your weird dreams here

Dunno if there was a topic like this before but anyways im gonna share my yesterday dream here lol.

I was in a forest and I had a house there, then some guys came in to my house and asked for hospitality so I brought my tent and put it inside the room, and they slept inside the tent. Then I woke up in the morning and got a message from ******** team saying that I have won a 800$ valued Go Pro camera because i helped those guys, so I was so happy, but then everything ended up after my phone alarm woke me up -,-

My dream: Battlezone is banned! yay!

lol My dream ''Kalcor Removed SA-MP'' LoL and This guy samp dont know Just Suicided lol

I've had quite a few. One repeating dream is that I'm stranded in a desert somewhere all by myself and I just keep shouting out for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
My dream: Battlezone is banned! yay!
Y u do dis to me

I once was escaping from a Nazi concentration camp, stopped for 15 minutes to drink beer that was leaking from a railway car, then continued my escape to find an MG nest and started shooting back at ze Germans.

I often have dreams where I try to run from something but it feels like my legs are glued together. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

I dreamed that I was in Cyprus, there I went to the harbor and found a dead fish. The fish told me that i'm its son.
Then Me & The fish went with the car to a betting shop, and we saw a fire. Then I went to sleep and I wake up in a hospital were cats were doctors. I said to a cat nurse that im hungry, and the cat nurse gave me the dead fish I found in the harbor. The fish told me "why do you want to eat me?" - I throwed the fish away. Then I went to my car and I drove to the harbor again, and there I saw the cat nurse which gave me the fish and I was killed by her.

Diana Melisson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I often have dreams where I try to run from something but it feels like my legs are glued together. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something.
Used to have those dreams when I was younger. The feeling of trying to run and not being able to was the worst. Luckily I barely dream nowadays.