Warnings after compiling

So I'm trying to fix the warnings that shows up when I compile my script and those two are telling me to forward two symbols:

warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")
warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage")

Then I put that to the top of my script :

forward OnPlayerGiveDamage();
forward OnPlayerTakeDamage();

But I still have those warnings showing up when I compile. Can someone tell me what to do to fix them ? Yes I know that they won't keep my server from working well but I still want to fix them.

Make sure you are including a_samp.inc properly (#include <a_samp>)
Also download the latest server package and use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you are including a_samp.inc properly (#include <a_samp>)
Also download the latest server package and use it.
I did include a_samp.inc properly and I did download the latest server package but the problem still remains

You do have 'public' in front of OnPlayerTakeDamage and OnPlayerGiveDamage, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito
Посмотреть сообщение
You do have 'public' in front of OnPlayerTakeDamage and OnPlayerGiveDamage, right?
Well, I actually don't find them in my script :/

Put these lines in a_samp.inc:
Код:
forward OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunoxel
Посмотреть сообщение
Put these lines in a_samp.inc:
Код:
forward OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);
Thanks a lot dude but I have a last one i'd like to fix and its that one :

warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate")

Do you know how to fix it ?

Yes, put it in a_samp.inc:
Код:
forward OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z);
+REP ?

You better download the latest server package and copy all files from pawno/include to your server's pawno/include folder