[GameMode] [GM] The Godfather 1

Thanks MAN =DDDDDDDDDDD

how to fix this warnings?
pawn Код:
D:\server\SERVER~1.2\pawno\gf.pwn(26086) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dprop_PRIVATE_hash"
D:\server\SERVER~1.2\pawno\gf.pwn(26086) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gMedicSpawns"

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitanazo
Thanks MAN =DDDDDDDDDDD

how to fix this warnings?
pawn Код:
D:\server\SERVER~1.2\pawno\gf.pwn(26086) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dprop_PRIVATE_hash"
D:\server\SERVER~1.2\pawno\gf.pwn(26086) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gMedicSpawns"
remove
line 19:
Код:
#include <dprop>
and
line 555,556,557 and 558:
Код:
new Float:gMedicSpawns[2][3] = {
{317.9066,315.6765,999.1484},
{317.6252,311.8465,999.1484}
};
if you still dont find it use the search function from pawno.

Thanks and how to change the register system of the script
line plz bye

mean you with changing that it stop kicking for not register on the site?

if yes remove line 2147 and 2148:
Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,"You dont have an account. Register at our site: www.godfather-rp.com");
KickPlayer[playerid] = 1;

I think he mean how he can register himself

i am creating a login systeme but i need helping setting the commands to load the files
does anyone know how to create were they load on player connect or with /login

i need register system fort this mod...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaR
Intro:
I have to warn you though, since the Godfather Server worked with a Registration script (PHP) i don't have a registration system in the mode, but i'm sure you scripters around here can make one, as it only takes 5 - 10 mins :P.
Oh shit, I'm not good as scripter. Who can do registration system to the mode? Or pls FeaR take me PHP registration script, because one man of our team is php scripter. You can send me RegC to my PM.

Awesome.

This mode sems nice but dont work

Dont have a sytem register like PEN more simple to the most users.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrota
wth is the paintball? i dont get how that works
When the paintball business is owned and openend, and you join, there is 1 or 2 more people required to join, and then a round will automaticly start. (Is also stated in the 1st post...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaR
Quote:
wth is the paintball? i dont get how that works
When the paintball business is owned and openend, and you join, there is 1 or 2 more people required to join, and then a round will automaticly start. (Is also stated in the 1st post...)
but how is it played? effects?

with silenced pistols?

I need register script

mmmm Fear? where is this register system?

hey fear do you know where the business is located in SF i would appreciate it if you could help us out and locate where to play the game at

ty BigB

Nice GM mate

well you didnt put the scriptfiles that came with the file to put in the server script folder hope this helps

Please, help me,I need AMX file
The Godfather register function
Oh, include... sorry

Quote:
but how is it played? effects?
with silenced pistols?
There is no really effect, they just shoot each other with a MP5 at the moment, you can adjust it in the source if you want .

Quote:
mmmm Fear? where is this register system?
Look for the function OnPlayerRegister in the 2nd download link (which only contains the source file).

i noticed ramdoly i lose health and as soon as i put /login it makes me spawn as somethign else and wont let me select my charcter can anyone provide a fix so i can select my own charcter and so i dont lose health randomly - happens to everyone