Dialogs not showing.

My register and login dialogs are not showing for some reason i get in game and it shows the screen moving but no dialogs show up.

Код:
public OnAccountCheck(playerid)
{
	new rows, fields;
	cache_get_data(rows, fields, dbHandle);
	if(rows)
	{
		ServerMSG(playerid, "Please enter the password that you have registered with.");
		SetPlayerToLogin(playerid);
	}
	else
	{
		//Send registration dialog
		ServerMSG(playerid, "To register, enter the password that you would like to have in mind.");
		SetIntVar(playerid, "RegisterPart", 1);
		format(msg, sizeof(msg), ""EMBED_WHITE"Welcome, "EMBED_LIGHTBLUE"%s\n"EMBED_WHITE"Visit www.ig-rp.my.vg\nHint: %s\n\n		Enter your password", GetName(playerid), RandomHint());
		Dialog_Show(playerid, Register, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""EMBED_YELLOW"IG:RP"EMBED_WHITE"", msg, "Register", "Quit");
	}
	return 1;
}

bump.

Bump still need help..

see this
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerDialog

Код:
public OnAccountCheck(playerid)
{
	new rows, fields;
	cache_get_data(rows, fields, dbHandle);
	if(rows)
	{
		ServerMSG(playerid, "Please enter the password that you have registered with.");
		SetPlayerToLogin(playerid);
	}
	else
	{
		ServerMSG(playerid, "To register, enter the password that you would like to have in mind.");
		SetIntVar(playerid, "RegisterPart", 1);
		format(msg, sizeof(msg), ""EMBED_WHITE"Welcome, "EMBED_LIGHTBLUE"%s\n"EMBED_WHITE"Visit www.ig-rp.my.vg\nHint: %s\n\n		Enter your password", GetName(playerid), RandomHint());
		Dialog_Show(playerid, Register, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""EMBED_YELLOW"IG:RP"EMBED_WHITE"", msg, "Register", "Quit");
	}
	return 1;
the red color:
is ShowPlayerDialog right? not Dialog_Show..