Where to get server ideas

Okay i have try to create servers from 0. I have try to start everything from 0%.
But when i create it i dont have too mutch ideas for my server!
And when i try to create anything inside gm. I create it like i have play in servers before!
Soo my question is : What i must do to get best idea for my server. Like unique systems or anything like this
Please dont joke with mee in this post i rlly need help!
Thanks also

First of all you shouldn't own a server if your English is below standards unless you are hosting a home language server. If you want something unique for a server, base it on something no one has ever done before use your imagination it's very simple of thinking of ideas but the hardest part of it is to create it, even if you do make a unique server I doubt it'll be easy for you to gain players.

My problem isnt to create it
my problem is to get the idea
When i try to start any system ! every time i get in my mind just systems that i have seen before to servers
And sorry for my bad english

Wait a second, what's with all these topics asking for "Unique" ideas these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbles
Посмотреть сообщение
My problem isnt to create it
my problem is to get the idea
When i try to start any system ! every time i get in my mind just systems that i have seen before to servers
And sorry for my bad english
You shouldn't think about the systems, just think about the main idea of the gamemode and what it'll be based on for example an rp gamemode that is based on World War II or any other historical time, it's a unique idea that no one has thought of before right? you need to find a concept for your gamemode that's the only thing that matters.

i dont need someone to tell mee any unique idea
I am asking : how to thing for unique ideas (this is what i cant do) because i try to thing any unique idea and in my mind stay all systems that i have play to other servers before
sorry for my bad english also

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't think about the systems, just think about the main idea of the gamemode and what it'll be based on for example an rp gamemode that is based on World War II or any other historical time, it's a unique idea that no one has thought of before right? you need to find a concept for your gamemode that's the only thing that matters.
Really thanks but i dont know
Omg i am so idiot i cant thing anything -.-

he's "arlindi" im not sure why he's not banned yet though

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
he's "arlindi" im not sure why he's not banned yet though
Who the hell is arlindi ? And can you leave me alone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbles
Посмотреть сообщение
Who the hell is arlindi ? And can you leave me alone ?
lmao at least moron don't post same skype name xD https://gyazo.com/4d283843875ee9ae5b77c26d1d763d84
https://gyazo.com/375e30addc2ed4eb17a951bb49aa2863

Where to get server ideas?
  • From your head.
  • From other servers.
  • From old threads and/or posts.
  • From your mom and/or friends.
  • From other games.
  • From prison.
  • From chocolate milk and potatos.
  • From movies.
  • From TV series.
  • From life experience.