Should my game lag?

I want the answer from you guys. Should my game lag? Currently im using Duel core 2 duo intel... Dell Laptop. Voctro n series.

I am not using any mod. Also I have been using lowest settings.

11 Ping ms.

What graphic card you have and how much MB/GB

It really depends on your graphics card because your processor is pretty good to run the game on low settings, make sure to have disabled the FPS limiter in samp settings.

Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

It's a decent device and should run the game. I have a similar PC and it used to run SA-MP with low settings at 60FPS and at 40FPS with high detailed graphics and big resolution, but without ENB though.
All went fine till my graphic card went down and I had to replace it. Now I have to do some settings there, in order to get a good performance, but I'm playing more on laptop, so I'll leave it for later.

Should I get a new graphics card or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
Should I get a new graphics card or?
If you want to play SAMP then I think it's not a problem, but if you wanna play other games in the future you should get a gaming PC then. And it's gonna be pretty hard to change the GPU on a laptop and in some laptops you can't even change the components.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You're going to lag on low settings and high resolution, yes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

That GPU is integrated on mobo so you cannot get a new gpu. Only thing is to buy better laptop/PC

I cant even run SA@60fps on my i5 3570's HD4000, which is about an order of magnitude stronger than yours. So yep, it should lag.
Get a desktop pc if you want to play games. This is so easy, though there are always so many people complaining about bad laptop performance.