rootsa-mp

how to use CP? for this free hosting company i would like to try it out -_

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
how to use CP? for this free hosting company i would like to try it out -_
Are we supposed to guess what hosting company you're using? why won't you simply request assistance there as it has nothing to do with samp and not all of us use free services.

They have support ticket system, and they reply as fast as they can. Next time be ware.

With incomplete information, you'll get incomplete answers. Please don't be lazy with your posts, describe everything.. Either way, you're also breaking rules, because it is not a hosting company forums, it's SA-MP forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
With incomplete information, you'll get incomplete answers. Please don't be lazy with your posts, describe everything.. Either way, you're also breaking rules, because it is not a hosting company forums, it's SA-MP forums.
what does the title say?
y should i double post the hosting company name?
the one whose lazy here is u you can't even look at the title...
also how am i breaking the rules?
think before typing.. don't act OP coz u will never be Op
tnx for posting anyway

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
what does the title say?
tnx for posting anyway
m8 the thing is the hosting company is weird , I never thought the company could be called rootsa-mp so I don't blame Kapersky :/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
what does the title say?
tnx for posting anyway
And that's how you think a normal person should talk right? *faceplam*

OT: Why would you ask here instead from the hosting company itself, you don't need a lot of brains to figure out how to use a control panel it's so simple, do your own research instead of letting others do your work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
And that's how you think a normal person should talk right? *faceplam*

OT: Why would you ask here instead from the hosting company itself, you don't need a lot of brains to figure out how to use a control panel it's so simple, do your own research instead of letting others do your work.
i asked here coz i've seen people with siggy's with Rootsa-mp
so i thought u would help me
and again
this is
Everything & Nothing soo ?? when u talk abt soccer u need a soccer forum,? no i don't think so..
and also "do your own research instead of letting others do your work." You din't hav to say sh*t coz some people are willing to help and are not being a c*nt like u... *facepalm*

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i asked here coz i've seen people with siggy's with Rootsa-mp
so i thought u would help me
and again
this is
Everything & Nothing soo ?? when u talk abt soccer u need a soccer forum,? no i don't think so..
and also "do your own research instead of letting others do your work." You din't hav to say sh*t coz some people are willing to help and are not being a c*nt like u... *facepalm*
I doubt anyone would like to help someone with such an attitude, I wasn't implying that you can't ask here but you should have went to the website that hosts your files and ask there rather than first going to the forums asking how to use a CP. BTW instead of asking here you could have looked up on ****** on how to use a CP, most of them are the same. -RIP English.