SA-MP this days

Me and my friend 1Deagle1 are planning to script a gamemode to put it into the server
But what the mode should be?

Which mode can make our playerbase high? Server is host tab and CNR but no players because there's alot of CNR servers

Any ideas please?
Which mode can bring us alooot of players
Reply with the gamemode type and explanation

Nothing that sa-mp has now will get you players. Look at the RP servers, WC:RP, Horizon, NGG, they all are falling apart. Unless its something unique and has alot futures NO-ONe ever had to think of.

Thanks but we have opened a RP server and no players

I always wanted a server totally based on RC vehicles.

But it will be simple gamemode ? I dont think there will be players if its simple gamemode and not unique

make the server lots of fun or unique.

Well you can rather come up with something unique and new, or go with a genre of a gamemode that isn't used a lot like prison roleplaying or zombie roleplaying (more of sub-genres I know).

Prison roleplay? Is it normal RP?

Here are your mistakes.

1) Asking the SA-MP forum for server ideas is a lost cause.
2) Why the hell should someone tell you how to get players when they can do it themselves and benefit?
3) You are incompetent. Learn from the problems of your server, improve continuously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMofujohnxXx
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing that sa-mp has now will get you players. Look at the RP servers, WC:RP, Horizon, NGG, they all are falling apart. Unless its something unique and has alot futures NO-ONe ever had to think of.
NGG is falling apart due to horrible PR and customer service. Some people need to wait up to 3 months to process an ingame purchased item such as a dynamic door.

WCRP was amazing. At it's peak around 2010-2012 it had around 70 players and an amazing family system. The power was in the gangs and the system was great for up-and-coming family owners. It had a lot of custom ideas.
The problem is, not a lot of people like to start from nothing, so they leave - until new players take the place.