[Map] NRG Parkour

NRG Parkour!

Hello everyone.

Today I wanted to try a new kind of map which is like my parkour however it can be completed with an NRG only! =]

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/58hVFHkj

Why don't you add some more efforts i mean i don't think there is much work in these maps?
only two pics?

OT: Simple!

I know, I mean 2 pictures won't be enough for this map, was too lazy on this part, but that could be to... surprise you =]

Not bad.

Lacks creativity, barely any objects.

You got into mapping and Started releasing one after another, but they're all kind of shallow.
You don't commit into taking care of all the details. Now I know this kind of maps don't really need a lot of work, but the thing is, I've spent like 10-11 days for my island.
And I've made the mistake of rushing the project, but Satori_Komeiji (different name at that time) put some sense into me.

The point is, if you'll keep releasing quick work, you'll lose people's interest. Try to find some inspiration and motivation to do something bigger. Maybe a map with different ways to go, who knows? Just don't release cheap stuff, you and I both know you can do better.

Yeah well in the same day I made this map I didn't have much time, long story, but I'll try to work a bit more on my maps, thanks for sharing your opinion! =]

This isn't that good but you need to start focusing on your creations to look better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't that good but you need to start focusing on your creations to look better.
In addition to this; try using some new textures like an invisible object. That may be pretty cool.

Could be better.