Issues with HP and actors

Hello everyone. Unlike what the title suggests, I have two separate problems. One with HP and the other with actors. I couldn't find any better title so sorry about that.

First problem:
Sometimes when I take damage (fell, got shot...) or even if I try to set my HP (Up or down) my health bar will get updated for a second then go back to the initial amount. So my health would actually go down for a second then go back up. Or when I want to heal myself my health would go up for a little bit then go back down. I have no code in OnPlayerTakeDamage nor OnPlayerGiveDamage and this is my /sethp command (or part of it at least) in case it is needed:
Код:
YCMD:sethp(playerid, params[], help)
{
    new player, HP;
    if(sscanf(params, "ud", player, HP)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /sethp [playerid] [HP]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(player)) return SendError(playerid, "Invalid player ID!");
    SetPlayerHealth(player, HP);
    return 1;
}
Second problem:
It's more like a question. If I spawn an actor on custom mapping, he is gonna fall through. How can I prevent that?
PS: I am using a streamer.

Thank you for helping.

First problem: Do you have any anti-cheats that detect players' health? Might want to check for that.
Second problem: I have never tested that, but I scripted a filterscript ( Actor Studio ), where you can create Actors' in game, dynamically. You can use that to test your question.

Thanks for your help and no I don't have any anti-cheats or anything that messes with the health of players for now. And I'll further investigate the second problem. Maybe I was doing something wrong.
It still happens...I can't find the actor.