SiteLock

Hello everyone I have some questions

If i buy a vps withoud ddos protection
and use sitelock "here" it will sencure my vps ?

Sitelock is offer for mee :

Advanced DDoS Protection
Dedicated Concierge Services
TrueCode SAST, and more

I've never tried but you shouldn't purchase a VPS without DDoS protection ... Why wasting money on external source whilst u can get all together in one host?

It works for your website, yes, but not for a samp server or other stuff.

Why not use cloudflare instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not use cloudflare instead?
U joking right ? CF is sh*t and it's very easy to resolve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
U joking right ? CF is sh*t and it's very easy to resolve it
You're being silly again, CloudFlare is as good as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
You're being silly again, CloudFlare is as good as it gets.
For people who doesn't understand anything related to "webmaster" it is good.
You do realise if he sets up CF he would leave traces like DNS and his IP can easy get resolved dude just stop don't talk anything if you don't know how CF works
Kalcor is professional IT and know how to perfectly hides his IP trust me when I say that if you browse 90% of websites that are CF protected , you'll see their protection is sh*t , why?
Because they didn't setup CF properly they just installed it thinking CF will hide their tracks

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You do realise if he sets up CF he would leave traces like DNS and his IP can easy get resolved dude just stop don't talk anything if you don't know how CF works
Kalcor is professional IT and know how to perfectly hides his IP trust me when I say that if you browse 90% of websites that are CF protected , you'll see their protection is sh*t , why?
Because they didn't setup CF properly they just installed it thinking CF will hide their tracks

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're blaming CloudFlare for people's inability to set it up correctly?