Playerbase on US timezone?

I have noticed there are not many players on the US timezone playing samp. Ive seen hzgaming had 30 sometimes. How many players you guys get?

Without hosted tab you do not get much, but usually at 7-9 PM, GMT +2.

No, U.S. people hardly knows SAMP (or they don't play SAMP).

Actually I have so far noticed, the English community has majority of population on forums but opposite in game. According to recent years of SAMP.

Actually, most of the guys from US preffer gaming on PS3 instead of PC. SA-MP does not run on PS3, so the playerbase from US is low. Also, the ones who preffer gaming on PC, do not play SA-MP as they have powerful machines which support games such as GTA IV, GTA V and ond others, especially the latest ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, most of the guys from US preffer gaming at PS3 instead of PC. SA-MP does not run on PS3, so the playerbase from US is low.
Completely inaccurate. The real reason you're looking for here is that most North Americans who played SA-MP in the past have moved on to more modern games because they can afford the machine to run them, and probably just don't want to put up with a lot of the crap that SA-MP players bring to the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Without hosted tab you do not get much, but usually at 7-9 PM, GMT +2.
The hosted tab isn't going to change much, there simply aren't a lot of North Americans that play SA-MP anymore. Any North Americans that are left generally only play RP servers from what I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Completely inaccurate. The real reason you're looking for here is that most North Americans who played SA-MP in the past have moved on to more modern games because they can afford the machine to run them, and probably just don't want to put up with a lot of the crap that SA-MP players bring to the table.
Literally, that's what I said.

Glad I'm not the only person who sees this. Question is what is the playerbase vs EU timezone

At least 20 US people, maybe 50+ other.

Real 'muricans go to NGRP where they can RP their real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Literally, that's what I said.
No, that's not what you said at all.