Streamer problems

Stream distance. Hey, I'm having a problem with my mapping that I have implemented, it generally doesn't stream before I get quite close and it's bugging me a great deal. I use CreateDynamicObject but it is simply not working very well for me. I heard that I could use CreateDynamicObjectEx but how would I successfully convert over several thousand models from CreateDynamicObject to CreateDynamicObjectEx?

Thanks in advance.

That's just how it is. There is a limit of 1,000 objects that can be created.

You can always increase the distance:
pawn Код:
native STREAMER_TAG_OBJECT CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, Float:drawdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_DD);
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

pawn Код:
native STREAMER_TAG_OBJECT CreateDynamicObjectEx(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, Float:drawdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_DD, worlds[] = { -1 }, interiors[] = { -1 }, players[] = { -1 }, maxworlds = sizeof worlds, maxinteriors = sizeof interiors, maxplayers = sizeof players);

I tweaked around with it, no results. Here is an example of what is annoying me:

And especially here I have no idea what is going on:

And then if I move like 3 steps to the right it shows again..

bump

Floattreamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD
change this parameter according to your needs in CreateDynamicObject, I believe increasing it by ~80 would be enough for you, that way it loads from about a block away, so it's there when you reach it

PS: Actually, it may be the drawdistance that is low, try playing around with that a little bit too, sometimes it happens for big objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Floattreamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD
change this parameter according to your needs in CreateDynamicObject, I believe increasing it by ~80 would be enough for you, that way it loads from about a block away, so it's there when you reach it

PS: Actually, it may be the drawdistance that is low, try playing around with that a little bit too, sometimes it happens for big objects
Hey, I have played around with the draw distance before, but I will try! Thank you for your input, I'll get back to you once I have tweaked around with it.

I changed the streamer settings from STREAMER_OBJECT_SD inside the streamer.inc with no luck.

Also on this picture, this isn't even a custom object - why is it disapppearing?

If it's not a custom object it's obviously your SA's issue, since default SA objects can not be manipulated thru code except RemoveBuilding