Y_INI or SQLite?

I know a little bit of Y_INI and SQLite but idk which one to continue with

Go with SQLite, you will learn SQL and with that you can expand it to MySQL in the future.

Sqlite, but you should consider mysql, it is so much easier to manage a mysql database then an sqlite. If you need to make a change to an sqlite database you have to stop your server, download the database make changes with some database browser program, then reupload it. It is actually a really big headache.

MySQL It's not far different than SQlite infact, MySQL might be easier to learn.

I've used both, and I'd prefer SQLite - it's the best IMHO.

SQLite because it's a native and is way more faster than Y_INI and allows to do many things that you couldn't with Y_ini

Well it depends on what you want to create.
I personally like to have everything in one file, a database, rather than bunch of files. Again, I would go over SQLite so I can create an UCP on my website and so on.
Y_ini is easier to learn I think since it's not a completely different programming language but it's power is limited in some things like sorting users and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
SQLite because it's a native and is way more faster than Y_INI and allows to do many things that you couldn't with Y_ini
Is it actually faster though?
It can obviously do more than Y_INI though, yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Found this few minutes ago about the speed between those two:
http://serverfault.com/questions/966...le-on-the-disk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course it is faster with loads of information.

I personally like SQLite for SA:MP.