[FilterScript] GAdmin v2 - Integrated form with many new features (0.3.7 R2-1+ only)

Nice script!! Can you tell me how to use Mailer.php.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoniao
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script!! Can you tell me how to use Mailer.php.
Read the notes given by Slice in his topic. Basically you need to upload that file in your webhost to make the include access it through a_http.

Great Great great job. Im using this on my TDM server but somehow it doesnt save the player money. I made some changes there in cmds and made more but lets get to point.
If i givd my self 1$ or more and relog i will have 0$. Tried with score kills and stuff works fine. Do you know where the mistake might be? Gonna send more stuff tomorrow(using phone atm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamalMaddox
Посмотреть сообщение
Great Great great job. Im using this on my TDM server but somehow it doesnt save the player money. I made some changes there in cmds and made more but lets get to point.
If i givd my self 1$ or more and relog i will have 0$. Tried with score kills and stuff works fine. Do you know where the mistake might be? Gonna send more stuff tomorrow(using phone atm)
There is a known bug with money(not with this filterscript but with SAMP or with one for the includes being used). But i didn't find the money not being saved/loaded in here.

I will be releasing v2.5 soon enough. (you shall wait for it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a known bug with money(not with this filterscript but with SAMP or with one for the includes being used). But i didn't find the money not being saved/loaded in here.

I will be releasing v2.5 soon enough. (you shall wait for it)
sure thing.

I never understood that why people are using the SQL not the new MySQL r39-5, weird. Very nice and clear script but I don't like the saving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feheristi97
Посмотреть сообщение
I never understood that why people are using the SQL not the new MySQL r39-5, weird. Very nice and clear script but I don't like the saving.
SQL is a language not a program/software. And it user's choice to use SQLite or MySQL and both are powerful equally.

Also the new v2.5 will use sql.inc allowing you to use MySQL or SQLite.

Show error
Quote:

C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(221) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Next"
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(243) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Prev"
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(26 : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Next"
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(290) : error 017: undefined symbol "Iter_Prev"
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(319) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(319) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(319) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\Marcos Lima\Desktop\COD7\pawno\include\spectate.inc(319) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.

Quote:

To open and edit the SQL file, you have to download SQLite Browner. Using this program, you can do modifications to the SQL file (.db).

wtf is SQLite Browner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
What about MySQL saving system? If you could make it then it would be the best admin system ever

Btw nice work thanks for sharing
same question.. why everyone is using this yoursql include? it makes more harder to make UCP website or something else..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSav34
Посмотреть сообщение
That seems amazing, dude. But the .zip only contains a shortcut...
Should be fixed now

Looks awesome.

Update v2.5.1:
- Fixed function "ReturnTime" (now renamed to "ReturnTimelapse" will return correct time elapsed)
- Removed fixer until it's next update.

getting this bug
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\pawno\include\easydb.inc(1189) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ClassSel_HandleCitySelection"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ClassSel_SetupSelectedCity"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ClassSel_SwitchToNextCity"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ClassSel_SwitchToPreviousCity"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gArmySpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gMedicalSpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gPoliceSpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gRandomSpawns_LasVenturas"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gRandomSpawns_LosSantos"
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\fsad\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(6254) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gRandomSpawns_SanFierro"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

and line 1189 is:

Код:
		format(string, sizeof (string), ""COL_WHITE"This happens, that's why we had a simple security question system for you to easily recover your password now.\nPlease answer the security question to reset your password. [You have "COL_CORAL"%i/%i tries"COL_WHITE" left]\n\n"COL_LIGHT_BLUE"%s", p_Data[playerid][E_PDATA_ATTEMPTS], g_Settings[E_SETTINGS_MAX_ANSWER_ATTEMPTS], ReturnQuestion(p_Account[playerid][E_ACCOUNT_SECURITY_QUESTION]));

Download latest version of easydb here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=581453

I liked it, Good job ! (Y)

~ *whispers* I have a plan on this admin system...... bwuhahahahahaha!

Kiddin.

Good Job , Keep it Up

why the admin level and vip level didn't save everytime i log out,and log in again it says that i am level 0 vip and admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousGuy
Посмотреть сообщение
why the admin level and vip level didn't save everytime i log out,and log in again it says that i am level 0 vip and admin
Make sure you have GAdmin folder in scriptfiles.

Nice system