Is windows 10 worth it ?

I don't really know if i should get it.

For those that have windows 10. Mind telling me/us what was your experience with windows 10

Is there any lag? Slowness, And does samp crashes? I head samp crashes a lot in windows 10

also, when i had the beta one. I noticed i couldn't install back to windows 8.1 Pro so i had to Download windows 7.

win10 sucks to me, a lotta stuff is not workin fo more people playas, and honestly - desing is worst ever to me, win8 aswell.
u better keep wit 7

I've found nothing wrong, massive performance gain on new AAA titles; baring in mind this is with the most upto drivers for AMD (and) NVidia (for my second pc); There is a few issues surrounding upgrading like driver issues (like I bumped into) but most of the was solved with a clean install, that I was planning on doing regardless.

Over-all if you're going to upgrade to windows 10 just do a clean install and choose the option to keep all your files and remove programs, or just do an out-right clean install.

The second annoying issue is when I ran into said driver issues and clicked the button clearly marked "GO BACK TO {OS VERSION NAME}" It wouldn't let me due to the files being removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy42O
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't really know if i should get it.

For those that have windows 10. Mind telling me/us what was your experience with windows 10

Is there any lag? Slowness, And does samp crashes? I head samp crashes a lot in windows 10

also, when i had the beta one. I noticed i couldn't install back to windows 8.1 Pro so i had to Download windows 7.
The reason you probably couldn't go back to windows 8.1 is because you didn't do a boot install and windows 10 offers a rollback to windows 7.

I would recommend it, the OS is more optimized and I find it really enjoy able to use the new OS because of it's new features, I am having a great experience in the OS.

Purely the new start menu was reason enough for me to do this free (and relatively easy) upgrade. Aside from that, gta works just fine (for me). The optimizations are always a +. Tbh I haven't noticed anything else that changed which meant something to me. But noting got worse so I'm okay with it.

Windows 10 is fabulous, windows-apps are vastly better and their design has improved by a lot. Microsoft Edge was a great addition as its interval to perform actions is really fast and essential, also its internal design-flaws (compared to internet explorer) were corrected.

Last time i got it i lagged so much. But then it stopped after a while

i got 4 ram i3 etc.. everything is fine pc is 2 years old comp new

but.. i'm afraid i won't be able to use win 7 and then windows xp ? hah fuck no

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 10 is fabulous, windows-apps are vastly better and their design has improved by a lot. Microsoft Edge was a great addition as its interval to perform actions is really fast and essential, also its internal design-flaws (compared to internet explorer) were corrected.
Same here..

my dank enbs and other mods don't work

No lag, works like a charm. Go for it.