What's the Best Host

What is the best host for a server?
I am using filezilla and was curious on what is the best for it all, i am only wanting 50 slots for the time being

Filezilla is not a host -_-

Just buy your hosting everywhere but not HOSTSKOOL if you bought a server from them you're legit ducked..

FileZilla is a ftp client and server, not a game server...

Dafuq man, FileZilla is a file transferring program, not a game server host + Use the search function on top of forums.

Hello,
I'd recommend the following:
OVH [[Dedicated Servers not VPSs!]]
or buy a vps from an OVH Reseller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLedingham
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,
I'd recommend the following:
OVH [[Dedicated Servers not VPSs!]]
or buy a vps from an OVH Reseller
Or simply buy a cloud VPS from OVH, those servers aren't being choked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
Or simply buy a cloud VPS from OVH, those servers aren't being choked.
No Cloud VPS of OVH are bad dude, they have a big downtime..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLedingham
Посмотреть сообщение
No Cloud VPS of OVH are bad dude, they have a big downtime..
I have three cloud VPS servers from OVH, two in the Montreal location now and one in the France location. I have had at one point over six of them at both locations with no downtime and all could easily reach 100mbps download speed during night and day, stability was fine and I stressed them quite a lot. Also to mention they have a SLA on their cloud services, if you have any downtime you report it right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
I have three cloud VPS servers from OVH, two in the Montreal location now and one in the France location. I have had at one point over six of them at both locations with no downtime and all could easily reach 100mbps download speed during night and day, stability was fine and I stressed them quite a lot. Also to mention they have a SLA on their cloud services, if you have any downtime you report it right away.
Sorry. I was a fool i didnt read the cloud word. But their classic vps needs to be reviewed..