[Tool/Web/Other] Greensteel-PMCS Mapping/Construction Service

Official Greensteel-PMCS Mapping Thread

Hello Everyone,
my name is Horst. Iґam President and CDO of the Greensteel Private military Corporation. Today we want to present you our Mapping and construction service.
Many people and groups or servers search for a good mapper or need structures to be built. Often they got no time or just no idea how to create it. Greensteel PMCS is now offering mapping for you!
You contact us via Email or Message-on-******** and order what you need. You select a building category* and tell us where you need to place it. You can also tell us about custom wishes**.
We will build the structure in Map Editor and send you the PWN-Files as soon as possible.

*Big and complicated constructions can cause micro payment!!! For further information please ask.
**Can cause micro payment. But most are for free.

Thats how it works:

Step 1:

Choose a Building!!!

Step 2:

Visit Greensteel's ******** Page or send us a Email to greensteel.pmc@web.de about Your order.

Step 3:

We will text you back and ask for the rest!

From there on you can lean back and wait for us to Contact You.

Here are our offers at the moment

HQ's and Outposts

Small Base Category A1

Small Outpost Category B1

Security and Shelter Systems

Bunker category B1

Bunker Category C1

Storage/Warehouses

Big Warehouse category A1

Training Constructions

Grenade Training Area

More Constructions are WIP

We can also map all objects into structures or locations. For example if you want to have weapons and freight boxes inside a hall or building. All small mapping works are for free!

Please considerate that we may need to temporary deny your order if our mappers got too much requests!!!!

what?

Okay

Seems like you dont get it?
Correct me if this is the wrong section but i thought if someone searches for some good mappers he would search here.