Is it good to have ENB for SAMP videos?

I am going to start up my ******* channel which will showcase huge gameplays and maybe livestreams on GTA SAMP as the first game to start with.

So in relation to that, is it good to have a decent ENB software to improve visuals or let the game as is?

Actually it is question related to video shooting not gameplay fully. What will you prefer a ENB (artificial graphic) improved video or a simple non modded GTA SA gameplay video?

If yes, you may share the ENB you support as the best.

You choose. I dislike mods that are ridiculously obtrusive and have effects to the point of just being annoying. A good ENB config that looks nice and isn't too obtrusive isn't going to bother anyone.

A good enb, why not but use a really good one

Why not

Well.
I recommand you this one which i used too.Its a great one idk if u will like it or not.

i will give download link if u want it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend1
Посмотреть сообщение
Well.
I recommand you this one which i used too.Its a great one idk if u will like it or not.

The contrast is too heavy, if its adjustable with it, then i will surely try it.

everyone of us likes different graphic settings, enbs, textures etc.
honestly, when i see any big azz reflections like above imma closin it as fast as bitches are gettin into my bed.
for any gameplays or streams it is huge headshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend1
Посмотреть сообщение
Well.

No I'm not gonna watch the video if you use that

ENB Series reduce the whole gameplay FPS to 10. Its really annoying and sometimes cause lag i wouldn't recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
ENB Series reduce the whole gameplay FPS to 10. Its really annoying and sometimes cause lag i wouldn't recommend.
That depends on hardware i guess. I have a core i5 4590 3.3 8gb ram, it is enough for such an old game.