With JailBreak Or Without?

I'm just asking
But when you answer,say why you are with and why you are without?
Ok i'm with it,alot of tweaks make iphone(ipad) better,lots of animations,and more cool features!
It can be used from alot of users for hacking,but yeah hack can be used for alot of things,i jailbreaked my cousin's ipad,and used a tweak(don't remember the name exactly) to unlock all features in his kids games,who will pay 10$ each fucked game? Lol
I was using jailbreak on my ipad (ios 7.1.2),and now after i bought my iphone(ios 8.4),idk if i jailbreak or no,lol....
What about you!

I've jailbroken every single iOS device I've owned. It's simply worth it, the tweaks and modifications you can make to the device are far greater positives than the few negatives.
Plus, it's really hard to brick your device unless you mess with iboot.

Phone broken and voided warranty because of jailbreak? Restore and Apple will never be able to tell.

Isn't jailbreaking illegal? I don't know buddy about the kid games you mentioned ain't the money goes usually to the developer so it's sort of feedback and support? I don't think that it's nice to do game hacking always.
About the themes and designs yeah some phones really look cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't jailbreaking illegal? I don't know buddy about the kid games you mentioned ain't the money goes usually to the developer so it's sort of feedback and support? I don't think that it's nice to do game hacking always.
About the themes and designs yeah some phones really look cool!
No. Jailbreaking is not illegal. Pirating apps is.

Apple is the developers of iOS devices,it can stop jailbreak anytime..
About kdis games,you can unlock all version for free
Anyway i broke my ipad because of jailbreak xD,i was 10 years old when i jailbreaked it LOL!!
So i downloaded alot of things,and i was trying to remove jailbreak by resetting settings,so cydia icon gone,i found a solution to open it back with activator... And after some months,my ipad got fully virused!!!
Now when i open alot of apps like ********,chrome and more.... It restart alone o_o..
And safari gone,can't see his icon again or his files anywhere!!!
And some other apps like mail and messages auto close when i open them xD
Fucked ipad,lol!!! Now i can't reset it cuz reset don't work!!! I will try my hammer on it soon xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
I've jailbroken every single iOS device I've owned. It's simply worth it, the tweaks and modifications you can make to the device are far greater positives than the few negatives.

Phone broken and voided warranty because of jailbreak? Restore and Apple will never be able to tell.
You hit the nail on the head there.

I use 25pp to install paid apps for free without having to jailbreak, although it is in chinese i got used to it. Also 25PP developers have released their own jailbreak tool built in the program, but I still didn't use it yet

Sure, you can pirate apps and all sorts of wonderful stuff! But, can someone list the complete and honest negatives of jail breaking?

(Edit: I mean the OP already implied some difficulties anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение

It's worth it if you care to customize/change things beyond what is possible via normal settings. I've never found the need or had the desire to do so personally, so I never have. I've seen a lot of people who have jail broken and as a result have much shittier performance than stock.

I've always jailbroken my phones, makes no sense not to unless you're a retard downloading everything you come across.