library downgrade

They told me that i use newer libraries and i need to downgrade for the server to work...how can i get old libraries because my server is not starting.

ps: i tried mysql static too..

review: server is not starting i get GLIBXX librari error and the host owner told me to downgrade the libraries,cuz i use newer ones that they do not have.

The host owner told you to downgrade the libraries when you have no actual control over that? Unless you have root access to the server hosting your game server you have no way of handling that, the only thing you can possibly do is use a older / maybe newer version of the mySQL plugin.

The lib problem you are having is a simple fix for the host, clearly they're inexperienced. If I were you I would provide your support tickets and leave reviews on online review sites, this is clearly a sign that your hosting company lacks any system administration skills which means there could possibly be loads of backdoors and security risks. I have already told you this once and I will tell you it again, find yourself a new host.