Motherboard that can support 64GB Kingston Ram

The title is pretty much clear, and the thing I really want to know is, which one is better for gaming? a high end SLI Setup or a GTX 980 Ti setup (specs optimized with it)

What exactly are you planning to do that requires 64GB of RAM?

rofl it doesnt make a difference if you have 16 GB ram or 32 GB ram...(especially for gaming) what the hell do u need it for?

For gaming I'd go with 16 GB, even 8GB is enough nowdays. I don't get the point wth do you need 64GB for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
rofl it doesnt make a difference if you have 16 GB ram or 32 GB ram...(especially for gaming) what the hell do u need it for?
It looks like you are quiet unfamiliar with system requirements and performance (especially for gaming).

OT: GTX 980 Ti setup looks more decent. Though MSI or ASUS is what i recommend for gaming, try searching on their websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
Посмотреть сообщение
What exactly are you planning to do that requires 64GB of RAM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
For gaming I'd go with 16 GB, even 8GB is enough nowdays. I don't get the point wth do you need 64GB for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of telling him why he doesn't need 64GB RAM, help him with what he's asked for?

Here are a few ASRock options:

ASRock 970 Extreme3
ASRock 970 PRO3
ASRock 990FX Extreme9

If you can get the money, I would go for the last one.

These are for AM3+ Sockets. If you prefer Intel, let me know and I'll find you some more.
Thanks mate, I really appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Yow, try to check the AMD Motherboard, it's pretty cool and reliably has more speed.
If I were wrong, please don't reply any bad comments. Peace.
How about MSI? I don't really think Gigabyte is something that I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks like you are quiet unfamiliar with system requirements and performance (especially for gaming).

OT: GTX 980 Ti setup looks more decent. Though MSI or ASUS is what i recommend for gaming, try searching on their websites.
Yea, GTX 980 Ti setup is pretty much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it

How about MSI? I don't really think Gigabyte is something that I want

Yea, GTX 980 Ti setup is pretty much better
I prefer Asus Motherboards for gaming, but that's my opinion. Simply because when I built it, I was only interested in AM3+ CPUs. I would go for LGA1155 now, wider range to choose from.

Wanna move GTA 5 on a ramdisk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Wanna move GTA 5 on a ramdisk?
It's actually more for work not gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
r
I asked you what do you need 64GB of RAM for, what exactly is facepalm about that? I never ever said you didn't need 64GB of RAM I asked what it is needed for.