Centering textdraw to exact middle of screen?

Hello, is this possible what I want to do?
I have couple of textdraws to make nice rounded textdraw and box inside of it, but I want to balance it so the middle of the box will be in the middle of the screen, is that possible? I was doing it randomly by eye, but I want to make it by 100% middle..
Screen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riwerry
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, is this possible what I want to do?
I have couple of textdraws to make nice rounded textdraw and box inside of it, but I want to balance it so the middle of the box will be in the middle of the screen, is that possible? I was doing it randomly by eye, but I want to make it by 100% middle..
Screen:
Hey Riwerry,

Seen as you're using iTD, you'll be able to edit the local file its saved to in "scriptfiles" editing the values using 'CJ' as a reference to the middle of the screen 'horizontally' as for 'vertically' its a tricky one I usually have it just above the half way point.

Note: If you don't know the iTD saving format its using {X}|{Y} but some-times when you use the box creation method the {X}|{Y} is actually the height and width.

So I created this, but I'm having another problem, I did this textdraws in res 1366x768, and it looks great here, img:

But then I tried to switch to 640x480 to see how it looks here, and it looks ugly, why? :/

To make textdraws resolution-friendly, don't use decimal numbers on its fields.

Hmm, thanks, gonna remake it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riwerry
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, thanks, gonna remake it.
There wouldn't be a need to re-make it, What I usually do it make my textdraws on a 1920x1080 resolution, make everything after the decimal (eg .'23391122') to zero. and then fiddle around with it within a text editor closing the project and reopening it once I've made those edits.