[FilterScript] Air Trafficking From GTA V

Just a thing I did in my free time, inspired by GTA V singleplayer. Haven't tested it too much but it should work with no problems.

Notes:

1) You can add or edit existing drop locations from DropLocations array. Example drop location:

pawn Код:
{"NSA HQ" /* location name */, -317.4946 /* x pos */, 1523.1005 /* y pos */, 75.3594 /* z pos */}
2) You can add/remove trafficking planes from planes array on line 41.

3) This filterscripts uses stuff added with 0.3.7 so you have to upgrade if you haven't upgraded yet. Also you'll need RyDeR's MapAndreas Include.

Video & Download:

Nice
+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCS
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice
+rep
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I see that your San Andreas multiplayer is very clear. What Is a mod ? If is a mod and someone knows your name, let me know and I will give you REP+1 .
I'm using a custom timecyc and sampgui.png, I downloaded them from LS-RP forums if I remember correctly.

Nice work! How does the script recognise when a player drops the package correctly ?

This is very creative. Nice work!

Awesome idea and script

Deserve a rare rep from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work! How does the script recognise when a player drops the package correctly ?
Thanks. About your question: it's pretty simple, it checks the distance between the green checkpoint object and dropped package object when MoveObject finishes. If the distance between them is less than 8.0 meters(don't know the correct term, maybe units) it counts as successful.

You can also use Streamer Plugin's dynamic areas and IsPointInDynamicArea to do the same thing and it probably would be more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
This is very creative. Nice work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome idea and script
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayJ™
Посмотреть сообщение
Deserve a rare rep from me!
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Unique, great job.

This is really cool. I feel like a lot can be done with something like this.